Amazon Carousel

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

{Spotlight} THE TRAVELER'S WAKE by JP Moynahan


The Traveler’s Wake
by J.P. Moynahan
Genre: literary fiction, crime-thriller
Publisher: Curiosity Quills Press
Date of Release­­: July 31, 2014
Cover Artist: Michelle Johnson at Blue Sky Design

Description:
Wesley Rourke is a mouthy, Irish-lucky millionaire, trotting the globe in search of the perfect place to kill his most hated enemy, himself. Blowing his money on charity, and booze as he zooms from city to city, he lays his course towards Lima, Peru.

Once he arrives, he sets about his grisly task only to be inconvenienced by the lure of a pretty young tourist, the daughter of a prominent British lawmaker.

A few days after their first date, he awakens in a hospital to find her missing and he himself embroiled in a media blitz and massive manhunt. With time running out, and wracked with horrifying night-terrors, Wesley is forced to face his past cowardice and wade into the bowels of a pitiless underworld in search of his one ray of hope.

The city of Lima awaits him.

Find The Traveler’s Wake Online:

Goodreads | Amazon US | Amazon UK | Barnes & Noble | Kobo


I’m a wilderness guide and mountaineer, musician and poet. I’ve climbed all over North and South America, and played my music throughout. From mission’s work in Mexico, to clinking beers with toothless Canadians, and onto climbing an Andean glacier, I enjoy whatever comes my way.

I’m a mouthy sort with a quick tongue and an even quicker grin. Most folks hate me for the first seven minutes, then fall right in love with my winning personality and straight-toothed smile.

Though I harbor a strong sense of independence, I believe in the strength of a supportive community and tight knit family. I enjoy working with youth and young adults and showing them that staying out of jail isn’t so hard and can even be fun. But I’m not a goody-two-shoes, my head isn’t anywhere near my ass, much less in it.

Find J.P. Moynahan Online:

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!