Amazon Carousel

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

{Book Review} DYING FOR HER by Kory M Shrum

I apologize for just doing the copy/paste method from Goodreads, but with all my medical issues, etc., I'd prefer to just share as quickly as possible! Thankfully, Goodreads provides me a way to do it! :)

Dying for HerDying for Her by Kory M. Shrum

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Disclaimer: I received an early copy of this book to read and review honestly. No other compensation was offered nor accepted.

The Cabin Goddess introduced me to Kory M Shrum's DYING FOR A LIVING when the author was offering Read to Review copies. And, being the lover of Urban Fantasy that I am, I snapped it up. IT SO DID NOT DISAPPOINT. It was a five star read for me (and dudes...it's currently free to read over at amazon: http://amzn.to/1amuAwY) and so was the second book, DYING BY THE HOUR.

It's not often that an author can keep the momentum going. But Kory M Shrum absolutely did with this third installment. This takes place along the same timeline as DYING BY THE HOUR, but told from Brinkley's point of view and with flashbacks that give you more to the story. It is seamless between flashbacks and the current timeline.

What I loved about this book, as with the others in the series, is how the author brings her characters to life with emotion. Heart-wrenching, eviscerating emotion. From sympathizing with Brinkley to aching for his heartache, to all the feels for Jackson, Shrum takes you on another ride from the very first page to the very last.

I will absolutely read on in this series. I cannot wait for the next installment!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!