Amazon Carousel

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

{Book review} Half Black Soul by H.D. Gordon

Half Black Soul (The Alexa Montgomery Saga)Half Black Soul by H.D. Gordon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Man oh man am I glad I bought the omnibus. I read the first book BLOOD WARRIOR and then lamented that my book budget was at a limit and moved on from the book to other books in my TBR that were sitting and waiting for me. I've been dying to get back to Alexa and Nelly and bought the omnibus right before leaving on vacation.

I cannot tell you enough: buy this as the omnibus. Buy all four books at once or you will hate yourself. DO IT. Now.

So at the end of the first book, I was yelling at Alexa for leaving Nelly behind. "nooooo! Don't you know you're stronger together! STAHHHHP." H.D. Gordon knows how to write a story, man. This is most definitely a kindle bruiser. That's my own little phrase: I am hitting the kindle screen hard to get to the next page because I MUST READ MORE.

The relationship development and the unveiling of the world to Alexa is intense. Loved loved this book. Didn't stop reading. Gorged the whole series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!