Amazon Carousel

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

{Book review} The Rise by H.D. Gordon

The Rise (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #3)The Rise by H.D. Gordon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


You did get the omnibus, right? So you're continuing to read? Good.

This series is addictive, enthralling, and worthy of binge reading. And then attempting to erase your memory and read it again.

Alexa is really coming into her own. But you know...I feel bad for Nelly. Nelly is fucked up. I mean...I'm writing this review after having read all four books, but I felt bad for her in this book. I cannot imagine being either girl and knowing what they know, making the decisions that they make, etc.

Wowza.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!